2010-2011 (Using Issuu)
On the left, you'll find archived issues from previous years.
Below you will find issues from the 2011-2012 year.
Effective for the 2012-2013 school year, I will be creating tutorial modules on the site, www.makingtechsimple.com.
Subscription option: scroll down and click on "Subscribe to Posts". You can then copy the URL (all you will see is a bunch of code) and add as a feed in Google Reader or your favorite RSS reader.
2011-2012 (Using Google Docs)
May, 2012 (Vol 2, Issue 9) - Focus: Summer PD
April, 2012 (Vol 2, Issue 8) - Focus: Projects
March, 2012 (Vol 2, Issue 7) - Focus: Mobile Devices
February, 2012 (Vol 2, Issue 6) - Focus: Microsoft
January, 2012 (Vol 2, Issue 5) - Focus: ETHS Wireless
November, 2011 (Vol 2, Issue 3) - Focus: Google Apps for Education
October, 2011 (Vol 2, Issue 2) - Focus: Teacher Websites
September, 2011 (Vol 2, Issue 1) - Focus: Back to School
The final edition of EdTech @ ETHS is now available in the cloud, and there’s plenty to share on summertime professional development and more.
Click here to access the newsletter: https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1I21ghb_7oWmS-4APg9jqETWkzqGE_QxtrT_Gdk4QFLE
Some highlights include:
· Summer Technology Workshops
· Online Training Resources
· iPad Accessories including a giveaway
· The Central Locus – The New Noodle Tools
· PD at the Shedd Aquarium
· Teacher Appreciation Week, bookmarks, and more!
April’s EdTech @ ETHS is now available in the cloud, and there’s plenty to share on projects and more.
Click here to access the newsletter: https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1D4YSDe0R5MErJWdjHBGjkI3UVAEZtXz5WlNeBWGw1jk
Some highlights include:
· Project Possibilities at ETHS Centers
· Going Paperless with Projects
· Twitter Users – who to follow?
· The Central Locus – Archival Research to you via computer
· Video Conferencing in the classroom
· Summer tech training, bookmarks, and more!
March Madness comes to EdTech @ ETHS as we’ve got buckets of information on mobile devices and more. Some highlights include:
· iPads in Education
· Links and suggestions to hundreds of iPad and Android apps
· An Introduction to Teacher Dashboard, a new way to view all of your students’ Google Docs.
· The Central Locus – three ways to read great books for free
· Discussion of laptop carts and iPad carts in the classroom
· Green tips, blog posts, bookmarks, and more!
This month’s edition is packed with information on Microsoft and more. Some highlights include:
· Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010
· Training Guides/Tutorials on Office
· A sneak peek at the new ETHS Staff Tech Resources page
· The Central Locus – three new websites featured by our libraries
· Full breakdown of all the Microsoft products
· Green Tech and blog posts, bookmarks, and more!
This month’s edition is packed with information and new contributors. Some highlights include:
· How to Connect to the ETHS Wireless Network
· Early Reactions to Having Wireless Access
· How to Connect to Wireless Capable Projectors
· Mucho Michael and The Central Locus – Updates from the MRC and Central Library
· $5 Tech Conference – This Saturday at Stevenson
· Green Tech and TAC Tips, Bookmarks, and more!